Thursday, August 1

poison by roald dahl

POISON by roald dahl
An interesting story that leaves you confused in the end, that is how i describe this story.Many questions come to my mind like, was the snake actually there? Was Mr Pope speaking the truth about seeing the snake or was he just trying to grab attention? But even after such confusing questions this story keeps me glued till the end.It humours you when i least expect it and leaves me stressed on the most hilarious situations( for examaple i still wonder did the snake actually come in the first place or not!).Personally this story is not from my favourite genre but i still find it equal intersting.I find those parts most interesting when the calm doctor, dr Ganderbai tries to save Mr pope and get rid of the snake at the same time.He uses various techniques to do that and i find them interesting and amusing.A must read for all thriller enthusiasts and a must try for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment