Wednesday, September 4

TRUE LOVE by Isaac Ozimov

This story is a science fiction story which I felt after reading was quite BORING!! This type of stories are not preferred by me and after reading the story my first reaction was WHAT WAS THIS?
But if I see the year in which the story was written then, it makes me quite surprised and is also shocking as how can a person at that time even think of such a story which depicts that computers can overturn us!
I knew that it was a science fiction before reading and when I read the title I was shocked as how can a science fiction have such titles?? But, after reading it I found the title to be interesting as the 'TRUE LOVE' was being searched by Milton but was found by Joe his COMPUTER. 
I would NOT recommend this story to anyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Chhavi, I would like to mention that Milton wasn't actually searching for 'true love'.He just wants a woman based on her physical features. He doesn't care whether she loves him back or not.

    ReplyDelete